Time to reflect
- Acknowledge God’s sovereignty in the process of salvation and the calling of individuals for His purposes.
- Embrace the reality that God’s choice is not based on our merit but on His grace and purpose.
- Trust in God’s wisdom and love as we seek to understand His purposes in our lives.
- Reflect on God’s grace in our own lives, recognizing that we have been chosen by Him not because of our worthiness but because of His love.
- Share the message of God’s sovereign grace with others, inviting them to experience His love and salvation.
Prayer Of The Day
Sovereign Lord, we thank You for Your wisdom and grace in the process of salvation. We acknowledge that Your choices are based on Your purpose and not on our merit. Help us to trust in Your wisdom and love as we seek to understand Your will for our lives. May we embrace the reality of Your grace in our lives and share this message with others, inviting them to experience Your love and salvation. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- Spend time in prayer and reflection, acknowledging God’s sovereignty in our lives.
- Seek to grow in our understanding of God’s grace and purpose for our lives.
- Trust in God’s wisdom and love as we face challenges and uncertainties.
- Share our testimony of God’s grace with others, inviting them to experience His love and salvation.
- Encourage one another in our faith, reminding each other of God’s sovereign choice and grace.
God’s sovereign choice reminds us that His love and grace are the foundation of our salvation. As we embrace this truth and trust in His wisdom and love, we can experience the freedom and joy that come from knowing that we have been chosen by God not because of our worthiness but because of His grace and purpose.