Time to reflect
- Believe in Jesus: Have faith in Jesus Christ as the Son of God and the source of our power and authority to do greater works.
- Embrace the power of the Holy Spirit: Trust in the Holy Spirit’s guidance and empowerment as we carry on the work of Jesus.
- Step out in faith: Be willing to take risks and step out in faith, trusting that Jesus will enable us to do greater works than we ever thought possible.
- Serve others: Use our gifts and abilities to serve others and demonstrate God’s love in practical ways.
- Glorify God: Recognize that our ultimate purpose in doing greater works is to bring glory and honor to God.
Prayer Of The Day
Lord Jesus, we thank You for Your promise that those who believe in You will do even greater works than You have done. We ask for the faith to trust in Your power and authority, and for the guidance of the Holy Spirit as we seek to serve You and others. Help us to step out in faith, using our gifts and abilities to bring hope and healing to a broken world. May our lives bring glory and honor to You, as we strive to do greater works for Your kingdom. In Your name, we pray. Amen.
- Deepen your faith in Jesus through prayer, Bible study, and fellowship with other believers.
- Ask the Holy Spirit to guide and empower you as you seek to serve others and continue the work of Jesus.
- Identify your spiritual gifts and consider how you can use them to serve others and glorify God.
- Look for opportunities to step out in faith and take risks in your service to Jesus, trusting that He will enable you to do greater works.
- Encourage and support fellow believers as they strive to do greater works for the kingdom of God.
John 14:12 is a powerful reminder that, through faith in Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit, we can accomplish even greater works than Jesus did during His earthly ministry. As we embrace this promise and step out in faith, we can make a lasting impact on the world, demonstrating God’s love, healing, and hope to those around us. Let us be bold in our faith and service, trusting that Jesus will empower us to do greater works for the glory of God.